Amman Chamber of Commerce Certificate in lieu of lost one
Membership Affairs Unit affiliated with the (ACC) Members Services Department.
* Merchant (Establishment/Company) with a capital of five thousand Dinars: Fees will be four Dinars.
* Merchant (Establishment/Company) with a capital less than five thousand Dinars: Fees will be two Dinars.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
The (ACC) provides service related to issuing Membership Certificate in lieu of lost one for the fiscal year to members registered and who paid this fiscal year’s fees in full in case of losing such certificate.
Conditions for obtaining serviceA previous membership certificate should be issued to be able to issue another one instead of lost
Partner institutions:Not Exist
1. Refer to Information Desk to ascertain the documents required and to obtain a (turn) number.
2. Wait at the hall designated for persons coming to the Members Services Department until the number is called through the automatic calling system.
3. After receiving the application, the employee will do what is needed, and after concluding this process, the application will be ready for paying the fees.
4. After paying the fees, the incumbent will be given the Membership Certificate.
Letter signed by the person authorized to sign on administrative matters requesting to be given a copy in lieu of the lost Membership Certificate.
Persons benefiting from the serviceMerchant , Investor , Employee , Citizen , Resident
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?