Two working days after completing all necessary procedures
(0.0004) of company’s capital-increase shares, where the collected fees plus annual listing fees should not exceed JD 3000 per annum
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Reduce the company’s capital then increase it at the same time. The application which submitted by the company shall be reviewed to make sure that it fulfills all the conditions and requirements, then the company’s capital is changed according to particular procedures.
Conditions for obtaining service- Completing all the necessary procedures at the JSC and the SDC - providing the ASE with capital restructuring requirements - A quittance certificate issued by the Administration and Financial Dept. at the ASE
- Suspend the company's shares from trading after receiving the approval of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on capital restructuring.
- Reviewing the application of capital restructuring which submitted by the company to make sure that it contains all required information
- Completing procedures of capital restructuring at theJSC and the SDC
- Determining a day to resume trading on the company's shares with floating price and new capital
The application of company’s capital restructure, including the following:
The company's articles of association, memorandum of association after the amendment
Names of the shareholders who own (5%) or more of the company's shares
The names of the members of the Board of Directors, and names and positions of the top executive management, and the securities owned by any of them or their relatives.
The reason of capital reduction.
The Approval of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the capital restructure.
Issuance coverage results
A copy of the Minutes of the Company's General Assembly meeting regarding the company’s capital restructuring process
A copy of the JSC Commissioners’ Board approval on registering the shares ofcapital-increase
The Prospectusof the company
Equation of shares allocation after capital restructuring
A Reviewed financial statements after capital restructuring
Persons benefiting from the serviceListed public shareholding Companies
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?