Execution of Block Trades
The service is provided on the day of receiving the request during the specific times set for executing the block trades.
The ASE does not charge any fee for this service, but trading Commissions for block trades are calculated based on the same percentage set in the valid legislation.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Authorizing the brokers to execute Block Trades on behalf of their clients.
Conditions for obtaining serviceThe minimum value of Block Trade is JD 200,000. The price limit shall be executed within a price thresholds of (± 7.5%) of the last traded price for companies listed on the First Market, and (± 5%) of the last traded price for the companies listed in the Second and Third Market. Inform and provide the ASE with the all required documents before at least one hour from the execution time.
- Verify all the submitted documents, and make sure that all the conditions determined in accordance with the Trading Directives are fulfilled.
- Give the involved broker the authorization to access the Block trades system to entre the buy or sell order and execute the Block Trade.
For more information, you can refer to the following link
- Written authorization of the client to buy/sell a security.
- Statement of client's (seller) account at the same block execution date that issued by the Securities Depository Center.
- Certificate of registration which includes the names of authorized persons to sign on behalf of the client, if the client is a legal person.
- Prior written approval of the official parties whenever it deems necessary.
Persons benefiting from the serviceThe ASE Members
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?