Within two working days
Market Operations/ ICT Operations Division
- JD 200 annually for each inquiry station of the first four stations.
- JD 100 monthly for each additional Inquiry station after the fourth station.
- Inquiry stations fees are paid annually within a period not exceeding ten working days from the beginning of the year
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Inquiry Stations that display real-time trading information which enable the broker to follow up the trading session
Conditions for obtaining service-The ASE determines the number of Inquiry stations that are allowed for each member, based on the technical capabilities and the usage licenses granted to the ASE. -The broker can request to suspend or cancel any of the inquiry stations. The broker shall be committed to the provisions and rules of providing real-time trading information to the ASE members.
- Review the request and verify that all the conditions are fulfilled.
- Take the necessary procedures on the electronic trading system.
A letter of request to add, suspend or cancel the Inquiry station.
Persons benefiting from the serviceThe ASE Members
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?