Trading Data Dissemination via mobile phone
After completing all the necessary procedures
Data dissemination/Programming Division
- The Company shall pay the ASE (20%) of the total revenues which are collected from the customers who receive the information.
- Fees are paid at the end of each month
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Provide the data vendors with real time trading information through live feed for the purpose of distributing it directly to their users through special application or SMS.
Conditions for obtaining serviceThe Company shall at its own cost and expenses, implement all the equipment necessary for providing them with the information and it shall be responsible for the maintenance thereof, and in all matters related thereto. Access to the service should be restricted to the company's clients through username and password. The Company is obliged not to distribute the information to another distributing company except with the prior written consent of the ASE, and upon the new distributing company having made an agreement with the ASE for this purpose directly. Commitment to the provisions of the relevant agreement.
- Review the request and submit it to the ASE management to take the appropriate decision.
- Sign the relevant data distribution agreement
- Provide the company with the necessary technical information to begin the development process.
- Conduct the necessary functional tests, to verify the accuracy of information disseminated through it.
- A letter of request form the company attached with the following:
- A detailed report about the service they intend to provide.
- The firm’s registration certificate.
- The firm's Articles of Association and Charter.
- The company's articles of association and memorandum of association.
- A brief description of the firm's activities.
- Provide a periodic, monthly report of the number of users who receive the real-time information of the ASE.
Persons benefiting from the serviceData vendors
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?