Within two working days as a maximum.
Market Operations/ ICT Operations Division
- JD 400 annually for each trading station of the first four stations.
- JD 150 monthly for each additional trading station after the fourth stations.
- Trading Stations fees are paid annually within a period not exceeding ten working days from the beginning of the year.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
A Trading station used by the certified brokers to enter buy and sell orders into the ETS on behalf of their clients.
Conditions for obtaining service-The ASE determines the number of Trading Stations that are allowed for each member, based on the technical capabilities and usage licenses granted to the ASE. -In all cases, the number of Trading Stations for the broker shall not exceed the number of certified brokers in the brokerage firms. -The broker can submit a request to suspend or cancel any of the Trading Stations used by it. -The broker shall be committed to the provisions and rules of providing real-time trading information to the ASE members.
- Review the request and verify that all the conditions are fulfilled.
- Provide the broker with a Username and password to use the Trading Stations.
- Take the necessary procedures on the electronic trading system.
A letter of request to add, suspend or cancel a Trading Stations
Persons benefiting from the serviceThe ASE Members
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?