Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation
Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation (JEDCO) was established through decree of the council of ministries on 12 June, 2003 to legally replace the Jordan Export Development and Commercial Centers Corporation. The overall JEDCO’s Goals are to Trade Promotion and Export Development, Enterprises and Companies Development, and JEDCO’s Organizational Performance Improvement and Development.
To be the leading institution in Jordan for upgrading the industry and export promotion.
Developing Jordanian enterprises and companies to improve their productivity and competitiveness, through adopting high technical methods skilled and competent staff to benefit
· Our society: through creating sustained economic development and welfare.
· Our clients: create value business solution.
· Our people: through the creation of meaningful jobs
· Our staff: with opportunities to innovate, contribute and maximize their potentials
JEDCO’s main Objectives:
· Develop a Comprehensive Trade Promotion & Export Plan
· Regulate and Manage Export Strategies.
· Participating in International Trade Fairs & Road Shows and Organizing Trade Delegations.
· Increase the Volume of Exports through Enhancing the Competitiveness of Enterprises.
· Establishing Trade Centers Abroad.
· Enhance Ties with International Trade Related Organization and Broaden Exports Benefits through New Trade Agreements.
· Increase Companies’ Productivity and Improve the Quality of Production.
· Carry out JEDCO’s new mission within its new legal and institutional framework.
· Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of JEDCO by adopting modern administrative and technical methods.
· Improve JEDCO’s human resources management practices to enhance staff efficiency and performance.
- PO Box
- Amman, Shmeisani, Akrama Al-Qurashi Street, behind the ministry of industry and trade, Building No. 1
- (962) 6 560 3507
- ZIP Code
- (962) 6 568 4568