Jordan Standards and Metrology Organization
A pioneer and distinguished Organization nationally, regionally, and internationally in the fields of standardization and quality infrastructure.
Practicing an initiative and effective role in protecting human's health, safety, and rights as well as the environment. Furthermore, enhancing confidence in the services and products placed in the market, through developing and implementing systems that are compatible with best international practices in the fields of standardization, metrology, conformity assessment, market surveillance, accreditation and knowledge management, in cooperation with stakeholders and through providing a supportive environment.
· Industrial, trade, agricultural and service sectors
· Governmental and semi-governmental organizations
· National, regional and international organizations
· Civic societies and non-governmental organizations
· Scientific, research and academic institutions
· Justice & Objectivity
· Team work
· Social responsibility
- Ensuring the compliance of products placed in the market to technical regulations and other related mandatory requirements, In order to protect human's health, safety and rights.
- Providing high quality services and products, in order to enhance the confidence in national products and services.
- Increasing the effectiveness of resources management to achieve the sustainability and development of JSMO's activities.
- Contributing in improving the environment in Jordan.
- PO Box
- Dabouq area, #50 Khair Al-Din Al-Ma ani St.
- + 962-6-5301225
- ZIP Code