Ministry of Public Works and Housing
H.E.Eng. Falah Abdullah Al-Amoush
- Leadership and privilege in governmental buildings, sustaining them and featuring their identity.
- Safe and economic methods and developed construction sector.
- Connect cities, villages, residential and economic areas and neighboring states through a network of distinguished roads with a high level of quality, sustain them and raise the level of traffic safety on the roads.
- Develop the construction sector by using and implementing the best practices and modern techniques that keep pace with the international developments.
- Establish pioneer governmental buildings that support the national and developmental goals, to ensure the employees and visitors' life and safety; through adopting and implementing the best international methods.
- Distinguish institutional work
- One team spirit
- Transparency and accountability
- Promptness and creativity
- Continuous update
- Justice and integrity
1. To provide safe roads with economic and developmental efficiency.
2. To provide pioneer governmental buildings with a featured identity to effectively fulfill the needs of users and beneficiaries.
3. To provide border centers that fulfill the needs of Arrivals and Departures.
1. Rehabilitate, maintain and sustain the roads network in the Kingdom.
2. Implement and maintain agricultural and rural roads to serve production sites.
3. Provide traffic safety standards on the roads.
4. Complete a program for the construction of a roads network that contributes in achieving development.
5. Increase the number of governmental buildings that meet the economic and service standards.
6. Improve the performance of the border centers and crossing points to provide services within the international standards.
7. Sustain the governmental buildings with a sustainable methodology in partnership with the private sector.
Policies according to the priorities of the interim goals:
First interim goal: Rehabilitate, maintain and sustain the roads network in the Kingdom:
1. Rehabilitate, maintain, and sustain the roads in the Kingdom.
2. Encourage partnership between both private and public sectors by implementing projects for roads' maintenance.
3. Rehabilitate the roads of connecting governorates, border centers and development zones (Industrial and touristic) with a good roads' network.
4. Regulate axial loads according to the regulations to ensure the safety of roads.
Second interim goal: Implement and maintain agricultural and rural roads to serve production sites:
1. Serve the villages and residential areas with roads' network that enhances access to services.
2. Connect agricultural production sites with the high and secondary roads through agriculture roads of a good standard.
Third interim goal: Provide traffic safety standards on the roads:
1. Provide traffic solutions though intersections of a traffic safety level.
2. Implement traffic safety elements on the road.
Fourth interim goal: Complete a program for the construction of a roads network that contributes in achieving development:
1. Expand the scale of development ways with a developmental, social, economic, and environmental efficiency.
Fifth progress goal: Increase the number of governmental buildings that meet the economic and service standards:
1. Provide new governmental buildings that are environment friendly and energy-saving, achieving the purposes, for which they have been constructed effectively.
2. Eliminating the rented governmental buildings.
Sixth interim goal: Improve the performance of the border centers and crossing points to provide services within the international standards:
1. Raise the level of the services provided within the borders' centers.
Seventh interim goal: Sustain the governmental buildings with a sustainable methodology in partnership with the private sector:
1. Encourage partnership with the private sector with projects of sustaining governmental buildings.
- PO Box
- Amman, 8th Circle, Airport Road - King Abdullah II Bin Al-Hussein Street - Building Number 47
- (962) 6 585 0470
- ZIP Code
- (962) 6 585 7590