Engagement of new partners in investment contract
21 working days.
Awqaf Properties Development Department.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- Agreement of all current and the sponsor on engagement of new partners.
- A Jordanian sponsor if the new partner is non-Jordanian.
- Submit a written request to engage new partners; indicating the agreement of all current and the sponsor upon signing the investment contract.
- The Real-Estate Rentals department or the investment department shall study the application in terms of due procedures, and recommend to the Awqaf Council to approve the application.
- In the event of approval by the Council, the investor shall pay all previous wages and dues arising from the property in the Finance Department.
- Then, an annex to the agreement shall be signed between all parties; handing-over to the investor a copy thereof
- Civil Status ID for all parties.
- Passport for non-Jordanians.
- Company’s registration certificate, a copy of the commercial Register, and a copy of the civil ID of the authorized signatory.
Persons benefiting from the service
- Investors of the Department.
- Public and Private enterprises, whether natural or juridical persons.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?