Providing an index with certain Coordinates
The Department's Centre/ Computer and Information Technology Directory-Departmentof Lands Information
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
1. The applicant shall refer to the land information department and bring the coordinates of the area to be indexed. If the request for the index is by an official letter, the letter will be supplied in the bureau's department and transferred to the land information department.
2. The Land Information department shall:
• Extract the index to the required area according to the coordinates.
• Issue a collection warrant.
3. Refer to the cashier to pay fees.
4. Refer to the Land Information department to receive the index.
- An official letter if it is a government agency
- A Document with the desired region coordinates.
Persons benefiting from the service
- Natural persons (individuals) and leal persons (companies, associations, etc.).
FilesNo Found Files
Related ServicesNo related services.
Was it useful?