Supplying goods to markets directly
Half hour at most
Civil Service Consumer Corporation Markets
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining serviceThe tender has been referred to the supplier
1. The goods needed are recorded on the market request
2. Informing the supplier of the request personally or through telephone or fax.
3. The receipt committee checks the request according to the sale invoice.
4. The receipt committee checks random samples according to contract conditions.
5. The receipt committee checks the item barcode for barcode markets.
6. The receipt committee records the item on the receipt registry.
7. The supplier representative organizes the goods on the market shelves.
8. The receipt committee replaces the damaged goods if exists.
9. The market manager and receipt committee signs the invoice.
• A copy of referral request form
• Four copy of sale invoice
Persons benefiting from the serviceSuppliers
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?