Certifying the authenticity of the stamps and signatures of commerce and industry chambers
Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply/ Trade Directorate/ import-export section
Stamp fees, calculated in accordance with the contents of the document in question
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining serviceThe applicant or an authorized person should submit the application in person
Partner institutions:Commerce and industry chambers
1. An application is filed with the concerned official by the concerned company or establishment, coupled with the document in question stamped by a chamber of industry or commerce.
2. The clerk verifies the authenticity of the stamps and signatures with no responsibility for the contents of the document and sets the fees.
3. The application is referred to the head of the section after it is stamped with the specific stamp in these cases.
4. The original copy is handed to the applicant and a copy of it is filed.
The document in question stamped by a chamber of industry or commerce, along with the application, both signed by the concerned person
Persons benefiting from the serviceCompanies and institutions
FilesNo Found Files
Related ServicesNo related services.
Was it useful?