Inquiry about a trade name for purposes of registration
20-40 minutes for entire process starting the submission of the application
Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply/ The Central Trade & Industrial Registration Directorate/ Trade Registration Section/ industry and trade departments in all governorates
10JD for trade name inquiry
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining serviceApplication should be submitted personally by the applicant or an authorized person
1. The applicant takes a number from the machine (category B)
2. The registration clerk fills the trade name inquiry form and signs it along with the applicant; the fees form is attached to the application and handed to the applicant to pay.
3. Applicant pays fees to the ministry’s treasurer and presents the receipt to the registration clerk.
4. The clerk looks up the trade name and writes down his findings, addressing the head of the trade register section.
5. The head of the section double-checks the findings and writes down his decision.
6. The response to the application is included in a dated and timed letter with a serial number and presented to the applicant by the trade register clerk.
Official ID card or passport for non-Jordanians
Persons benefiting from the serviceMerchants (individual and corporate establishments); charities
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?