Registration of agents and intermediaries
20-30 minutes for the entire process (starting the submission of the application)
It should be noted that the law sets the legal registration time at 1-14 days.
Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply/ The Central Trade & Industrial Registration Directorate/ Business Registration Section
- 100JD or registration of agent
- 50JD for registration of commercial intermediary
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining serviceApplication should be submitted personally by the applicant or a person authorized by a general or special power of attorney; the original copy should be presented.
1. The applicant takes a number from the machine (category D)
2. The applicant fills the agents and intermediaries registration form
3. The form is examined by the business registration clerk, who prepares the certificate accordingly.
4. Fees are paid to ministry’s treasurer and the receipt is presented to the business registration clerk.
5. The head of the business registration section signs the certificate and presents it to the applicant.
- A trade register proving that the applicant is duly registered either as a company under the Companies Law in effect, or as an individual establishment in accordance with the trade registration bylaw that acts as a commercial agent or intermediary as the case is
- A valid profession practicing license
Persons benefiting from the serviceIndividual and corporate establishments
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?