Issuing Civil smart card instead of Damaged
13 minutes to registration and 15 minutes of delivery
Civil Status and Passports Department offices.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
Submission of the request by the owner of the damaged document the applicant. In case of underage, the request must submitted by the guardian of children and power of attorney does not accept nor delegated. Accepting the request for a smart card of the applicant personally. Bring proof of personality of requester or witnessing from a member of the family who hold of official documents
• Visiting of audience service disk .
• Filing an application form of obtaining smart card of civil status and getting the turn number.
• Visit Treasurer to Pay legal fees.
• Visit admissions officer to match the information submitted with the application and acceptance it in system by duly(auditing that there is no Security record).
- Enter financial voucher.
• Visiting head of the office or his assistant to approve transaction.
• Converting to registration employee (checking fingerprinting and capturing picture) and taken the signature.
• Converting the request to archiving employee.
• Sending a print command electronically to printing centers.
• Sending sms to citizen to informing them of the readiness of the card .
• Visiting the employee of audience service desk.
• Checking citizen data through the fingerprinting.
• Entering pin code of card by citizen .
• Handed over the civil status smart card.
- Explanation from the follow-up and inspection department or stamping of follow-up inspection .
- Written pledge.
- Proving a personality from Applicant
- Two of new colorful personal photos
Persons benefiting from the service
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?