Issue a certificate for birth incident that occurred from more than a year ago)
Civil status office which is located within the civil record.
One JD pluse Ten JD delay fine
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
• The final decision from specialized court. (Magistrate's Court) for record birth incident • attending the Concerned person By himself.
- Visit the audience service desk then show required documents for audit and approval then fill the application form of obtain the certificate and get the turn number.
- Visit admissions officerto match the information submitted with the application and acceptance it in system by duly.
- Visit the office head or his assistant to approval of the transaction.
- Visit treasurer to pay legal fees.
- The transaction will send to the archive section to archive the transaction.
- The transaction will send to the printing section to print the document.
- Stamping and signed the document
- Delivery the certificate for the service recipient after the financial voucher handover to delivery employee.
- The final decision from specialized court (Magistrate's Court) for record birth incident
- Form of disclose address
- Family Book for jordanian.
- Identity card for the Jordanian informer .
- Passport or proof of nationality for the non-jordanian paterfamilias and his wife .
- Contract marriage for non-Jordanians.
Persons benefiting from the service
Jordanian citizens Foreigners whome they get Birth- Incident in Jordan land.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?