Replacing a level-training certificate issued by VTC with a Profession Practicing license
1 week from the date of application at the Vocational Work regulation Unit at the Institute.
(10) Minutes at the Directorate of Vocational Work regulation and institutes that issue certificates.
VTC institutes around the Kingdom.
Vocational Work regulation directorate.
Certificates issued before 2012: (5) JDs.
Certificates issued after 2012: (10) JDs.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
There is none.
- Visit the Vocational Work Regulation Unit at the nearest VTC institute, or the workers classification department within the Vocational Work regulation directorate.
- Fill-out the designated form before the relevant officer at the Vocational Work regulation Unit at the institute, or at the workers’ classification department.
- The application is examined by the head of the unit or the clerk.
- Pay the prescribed fees at the accounting office.
- The application is then submitted under an official letter to the Directorate of Vocational Work Regulation to issue the certificate.
- The certificate is then issued by the concerned department and sent to headquarters / institute to be handed-over to the applicant.
- Proof of Identity.
- A duly attested level-training certificate; issued by VTC.
- Fill-out the designated form available at the vocational work regulation unit or the workers’ classification department at the Directorate.
Persons benefiting from the service
Holders of level training certificates from VTC.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?