Get Shop Classification Certificate
A week after submission of the application to the Occupational Standards Unit in the institute.
Vocational Training Corporation institutes scattered all over the Kingdom.
Shop Classification Section at Occupational Standards Directorate.
(JD 100) for (A) category applicants.
(JD 75) for (B) category applicants.
(JD 60) for (C) category applicants.
(JD 40) for (D) category applicants.
In case of passing the test (JD 10) will be paid for license issuance.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining serviceNone
Duration of the Occupational Shop Certificate: Five years under the provisions of the law.
Duration of the Occupational Shop Certificate:
Five years under the provisions of the law.
- To pay a visit to the Occupational Standards Directorate at the nearest VTC center or institute.
- Fill in the application form at the VTC institute.
- Check the application.
- Pay minimum fees.
- Assign a date to visit the shop.
- Deliver a copy of approved occupational standards to the shop owner.
- Complete fees after the decision of the committee and its recommendations.
- Submit the form in a formal letter to the Occupational Standards Directorate to issue the certificate.
- Issue the certificate and send it to the institute.
- Valid personal Identity.
- Valid shop license.
- Fill the form available at the Occupational Standards Unit.
- Copy of the Occupational License for the shop owner, his deputy or workers.
Persons benefiting from the serviceShop owners.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?