Issue a Shop Classification Certificate (Replacement, damaged, renewed)

Estimated Time:

A week after submission of the application to the Occupational Standards Unit in the Institute.

Half an hour at the Directorate of Occupational Standards.


Vocational Training Corporation institutes and centers scattered all over the Kingdom.

Shop Classification Section at the Occupational Standards Directorate

Estimated Fee:

(JD 5) for a new one.

(JD 2) for lost/damaged one. 

  • Description
  • Procedures
  • Required Documents
  • Persons benefiting from the service
  • Files
  • Related Services

Conditions for obtaining service

There is none.


Five years under the provisions of the law and according to the date of the issuance.

Partner institutions:

There is none.


  • To pay a visit to the Occupational Standards Unit at one of VTC Institutes near your residence or at the Shop Classification Section in the Occupational Standards Directorate.
  • Fill in the form.
  • Check the form filled by the staff at the unit.
  • Filling out a written pledge of the lost certificate to issue a new one.
  • Pay the fees.
  • Submit the form in a formal letter to the Occupational Standards Directorate to issue the certificate.
  • Issue the certificate by the Shop Classification Section and send it to the institute or deliver it to the applicant.

Required Documents

  • Identification Document.
  • Original shop classification certificate for renewal.
  • Damaged shop classification certificate to issue a new one.
  • A copy of certificate of classification, if any for replacement.
  • Fill out the form.

Persons benefiting from the service

Holders of the Shop Classification Certificate from the Vocational Training Corporation.


No Found Files

Was it useful?