Register in VTC Training Programs
Half an hour, training period is (one, two or four semesters) as per the specialty, one semester duration is (700) hours.
all VTC institutes, according to available specialty, use VTC institute link.
One JD for application registration for all levels.
JD 30 for Jordanians and the people of Gaza residents per semester and JD 60 for non-Jordanians per semester.
JD 30 for the tourism project program / first level to Jordanians and the people of Gaza residents and JD 120 for non-Jordanians.
Free for children and spouses of the staff of the Vocational Training Corporation (VTC).
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
These include: training programs for the (craftsman, skilled & semi-skilled, and tourism) according to occupational families.
Conditions for obtaining service
Ability to read and write for the semi-skilled level. Completing the tenth grade as a minimum requirement for the skilled level. Completing the twelfth grade (at school) successfully as a minimum requirement for the craftsman level (transcript for failures is not acceptable). Not less than (16) years of age. Vocation health fitness. Clean National Service Record. Pay training fees and assurance.
Employers and shop owners.
- Visit the vocational training institutes; provide the link to the institutes.
- Fill in the form for this purpose.
- Obtain the approval of the Admission and Registration Committee at the institute.
- A photocopy of birth certificate.
- A certified copy of the last qualification.
- (6) Personal photos for males and (4) for females size 6×4.
- A photocopy of Family Register (the first page, parents' page, and the applicant page).
- The National Service Book for those who obtained it
- West Bank Card.
- A copy of the National Aid card for those who have one from the National Aid Fund
Persons benefiting from the service
Jordanians Non Jordanians People of Gaza residents
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?