Replace a Training Certificate with Occupational Practice License
A week after submission of the application to the Occupational Standards unit in the Institute.
(10) minutes at the Directorate of Occupational Standards and institutes that issue the certificates.
Vocational training institutes scattered all over the Kingdom.
Occupational Standards Directorate.
Certificates issued prior to 2012: (JD 5).
Certificates issued after 2012: (JD 10).
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining serviceThere is none.
Duration of the Occupational Practice License: Five years under the provisions of the law and according to the date of the issuance of Occupational Practice License.
Duration of the Occupational Practice License:
Five years under the provisions of the law and according to the date of the issuance of Occupational Practice License.
Partner institutions:There is none.
- To pay a visit to the Occupational Standards Unit at one of VTC Institutes near your residence or at the Department of Classified Workers in the Occupational Standards Directorate.
- Fill in the form.
- Check the form filled by the staff at the unit.
- Pay the fees.
- Submit the form in a formal letter to the Occupational Standards Directorate to issue the certificate.
- Issue the Occupation Practice License certificate and send it to the institute / center or deliver it to the applicant.
- The Personal Identity.
- A level training certificate or a certified level training certificate.
- Fill out the form available at the Occupational Standards Unit or at the Department of Classified Workers in the Directorate of Occupational Standards.
Persons benefiting from the serviceHolders of the Certificate of the Vocational Training Corporation
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?