- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
The legislations, which are governing the work of the national construction sector, constitute the general framework that governs constructional climate and its various activities by following up, updating, developing and accommodating them with new updates.
Conditions for obtaining serviceN/A
* To follow up, you may contact the following department's website: (www.gtd.gov.jo)
* To follow up, you may contact the following department's website:
1. The governmental works system number (71) for the year 1986 and its amendments.
2. Instructions of the governmental works tenders.
3. Instructions of classifying the contractors.
4. Instructions of licensing the contractors.
5. Instructions of the pre-habilitation for the contractors and consultants.
6. Instructions of rehabilitating the offices and consulting firms.
7. The engineering services agreements.
8. Contracts of the contracting.
9. Law of the Contractors Association.
10. Law of the Engineers Association.
Persons benefiting from the serviceWorking on updating the content.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?