Providing Technical advice related to IT
Depends on the requested advice
National information Technology Center
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
The Center provides technical consultation to all ministries, governmental departments and institutions through:
- Making the necessary settings on the subscriber's devices to connect with the center.
- Monitoring the subscriber lines and the main internet lines with providers, and usage on these lines.
- Opening the Internet channels and publish the results of the secondary school (Tawjihi) exam through the Center's network.
- Creating a special network and open the Internet channels to publish the results of the unified admission and providing the necessary technical support and checking the site before publications.
- Technical management of the data center both in terms of network issues and security, such as firewalls.
- Management of the Center's Intranet.
- Managing and developing the Center's external network.
- Performing POC's on new equipment, and preparing the report and its usefulness to the Center.
- Create backups, put them on external devices, and send them to the central bank.
- Preparing a server to receive and save records of data (Logs) of the Ministry of Education and create backup copies and storing them.
- Participating in technical committees, both internal and external.
- Continuous network updating and application of modern technology such as IPv6 and ENUM.
Conditions for obtaining service
- Visit NITC.
Persons benefiting from the service
Ministries, departments and government institutions
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?