Exemption of Charitable and Religious Associations
Exemptions Directorate/ General Exemptions Department
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
1. Registering the letter in the public Divan.
2. The statement shall be transferred to the competent employee by the head of department.
3. The exemption shall be assigned with approval or disapproval by the competent employee.
4. The exemption’s approval or disapproval shall be assigned by the head of department.
5. Thedirector or thecommissioner’s approvalordisapproval of exemption.
1. Official letter from the Ministry of Social Development.
2. Official letter from the Income and Sales Tax Department.
3. Copy of the Cabinet’s resolutionregardingthe exemption or a copy of the agreement stating the exemption.
4. Customs statement with all its attachments.
Persons benefiting from the service
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?