Request of trust return
Jordan Customs – Directorate of Financial Affairs – Trusts Return Department
(200) Fils for the request of trust payment attached to the application
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
1. Registering the requisition in Divan after its approval by the documents division employee.
2. Referring to the documents officer in the trusts department for obtaining a trust number.
3. The transaction shall be transferred by the head of department to the concerned employee after issuing a trust follow-up form.
4. The transaction shall be audited with the attached documents and assigning for returning the value of the trust or a part of its value.
5. The transaction shall be transferred to the Monitoring and Auditing Directorate for supporting the trust return.
6. The transaction shall be transferred to the finance auditor/ follow-up form,
7. The annotations of the collection department if there are obligations or no obligations for the concerned party.
8. The transaction shall be returned to the head of the department or financial manager for approval.
9. The transaction shall be transferred to the documents division for organizing, and signing the receipts.
10. Signing the receipt by the head of department as a commissioner for agreement.
11. Transferring the transaction to the finance auditor and theauthorized for exchange/ for financial receipts.
12. Transferring the financial receipts with the transaction to the directorate of monitoring and auditing for supporting and approving with signature and stamp.
13. Sending the receipts with their attachments to the controller for approving the disbursement by signature and stamp.
14. The receipts shall be transferred to the self expenditures department for issuing the check.
1. A requisition submitted by the concerned party.
2. A certified invoice from the Chamber of Commerce of the city where goods were exported and from the Jordanian consular missions, if any.
3. A certificate of origin certified from the chamber of commerce of the city where goods were exported and from the Jordanian consular missions, if any.
4. An application form for trust payment of the consolidated statement or clearance notice of ASYCUDA statement.
Persons benefiting from the service
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?