Licensing dental laboratories
One month from the date of documents completion
Health Professions and Institutions Licensing Directorate/ Dental Clinics, Centers and Laboratories Licensing Department
Health Directorates in governorates/ Dental Health Department
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The dental technician should be Jordanian.
- The dental technician should be holding practicing professions certificate.
- An area of 50 square meters available for the laboratory to be licensed.
Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Documenting the ingoing official letter from the Ministry of Industry and Trade (to state the opinion of registering the laboratory) in the register of the Directorate.
- Transferring the official letter to the director of the Health Professions and Institutions Licensing Directorate to review and transfer it to the Dental Clinics, Centers and Laboratories Licensing Department.
- Issuing a signed official letter signed by the Minister addressed to the Minister of Industry and Trade (with approval to register the dental laboratory).
- Referring to Dental Clinics and Centers Licensing Department, attaching the required documents and submitting the application in the form of licensing the laboratory.
- Submitting a requisition to conduct a first inspection and providing the applicant with a list of verifying the devices and tools that should be available in the laboratory.
- Payment of the due fees in the Finance Section.
- Auditing the documents and approving the application and providing the applicant with the instructions of preparations and the required technical and health specifications.
- Documenting the application in the register.
- Transferring the application to the director of the Health Professions and Institutions Licensing Directorate to review and transfer it to the dental clinic and centers licensing department.
- Placing a licensing request on the field inspection program.
- Inspecting the location by the relevant committee to verify the presence of preparations and required technical and health specifications.
- In the event of disapproval, the applicant is given a time limit to rectify the laboratory state.
- In the event of completing conditions, the applicant receives the approval signed by the Minister for licensing and work commencement.
- Official letter from the Ministry of Industry and Trade regarding stating an opinion about registering a laboratory with the purpose of dentistry.
- A copy of the registration certificate of the laboratory.
- A copy of the commercial register.
- A copy of practicing professions certificate for workers in the laboratory.
- Lease contract authenticated by the municipality.
- Title deed in the name of the applicant if the location of the laboratory was owned.
- Labor contracts (if there are more than one dental technician).
- Copy of practicing professions certificate of the workers in the laboratory.
Persons benefiting from the service
Jordanian dental technicians
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?