Obtaining family book for first-time for non-registrants civilians
- All the offices of civil status and passports department.
- Jordanian embassies and consulates abroad
Two JD Plus 10 JD A fine
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining serviceSubmit request for "open new civil record " by the paterfamilias. The request enhancing with a proof of residence According to Area of competence
Partner institutions:Sharia courtsm , Follow-up and Inspection Department
• Visit the audience service desk and filing an application form of obtaining the service then getting the turn number
• Visiting the admissions officer to accepting it on system by duly.
• Visit the Office head or his assistant to approval of the transaction
• Visit treasurer to pay legal fees.
• Converting the request to entries section to enter data of family book and incident
• Converting the request to to the archive section to archive the request .
• Converting the request to the printing section to print the documents (Family Book,Marriage certificate) .
• Stamping and signed the documents
• Delivery the certificate for the service recipient after the financial voucher handover to delivery employee.
• Passport of paterfamilias and his wife, and in case the Lack the passport of paterfamilias he must provide proof of citizenship and residence in accordance with the Jordanian nationality law No. 6 of 1956, as amended.
• Proof of citizenship if one of the spouses foreign.
• Marriage certificate issuance from competent office pursuant to the marriage contract after filling the form of marriage incident .
- Application form of disclose address .
- Jordanian birth certificates for the whole family,and translation the certificates into Arabic by certified translation center If the language of non-Arabic to exchanging it to jordanian certificates .
- Personal photos of pater familias and his wife.
- Yellow bridges cards for Jordanian paterfamilias and his Jordanian wife and for his adult sons and copy of the Palestinian / Israeli identity card and explained from follow-up and Inspection For those who is required from it.
Persons benefiting from the serviceJordanian citizens
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?