Accessing the loans committees decision and completion of the loan procedures
Public service desk and branches of the Fund in all Governorates.
Branches of the Fund in Jeeza(Central Area),
the northern Badia in Mafraq
and the Husseiniya area in Ma'an Governorate.
Po Box (922708) Amman (11192) Jordan- Tel. 4618851 Fax 4618845. You can contact the Public Service on (4618458)
The north branch (027102065)- The south branch (032341069).
5 JD for individual loan.
10 JD for project development loan.
None for entrepreneurial projects loans. .
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
First: General conditions and criteria related to the borrower:
- The applicant must be Jordanian.
- To be unemployed and owns no enterprises.
- Has appropriate academic and practical qualification.
- The age of the borrower shall not be less than (18) years and not more than (60) years.
Second: General conditions and criteria related to the project to be financed:
- The project should be productive and economically feasible in the following fields: (industry, crafts, services, commercial, tourism, agricultural industry).
- The project should be income-generating and labor-intensive for Jordanians.
- Departments and institutions where the sponsor / sponsors work.
- Productivity Enhancement Centers (ERADAH) if the amount of funding exceeds JD 7,000.
- The Department of Land and Survey in case of mortgaging the property as collateral.
- The Social Security Corporation.
- Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply or its directorates in the governorates.
- Greater Amman Municipality, other Municipalities.
- Commercial banks.
- The Public Service desk clerk shall inform the borrower of the amount approved for the establishment of the project.
- The Borrower shall be given a form of undertaking to have the sponsor’s salary directly deposited in the bank or to mortgage the property or other official letters.
- The borrower is required to rent and license the shop.
- The borrower is required to pay the prescribed fees.
- The borrower and the sponsor are required to visit the Fund after meeting these requirements to sign the agreement and receive the first installment of the loan.
Persons benefiting from the service
borrower and the sponsors.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?