Quittance for a paid-off loan or via headquarters
An hour and a half
The Funds’ headquarters - Amman
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- Full repayment of the loan, whether on the loan’s expiry date or an early repayment.
- The applicant shall fill out and submit a payment form to the legal affairs directorate, to be then transferred to the loans accountant.
- The legal affairs officer shall determine the legal fees if any.
- The loans accountant determines the amount required for full repayment on the payment form, if any.
- The borrower is directed to pay the amount owed by the loan in the bank.
- The client shall pay the amount required in the Fund by a certified check or in cash.
- The applicant is then directed to the file's section to bring the loan file.
- The applicant shall be handed-over the loan file after presenting the receipt, and referred to the loans accountant.
- The loans accountant shall print-out the quittance certificate, close the loan financially, and transfer the file with the attachments to the internal audit division.
- The Internal Audit Division shall review the file and attachments and transfer the file to legal affairs to cease any legal actions, if any.
- The loan accountant shall then prepare the decoupling letter and cease deduction according to the financial situation of the loan and the guarantees provided.
- The loan file is transferred to legal affairs to cease any actions taken, if any (lifting the precautionary seizure of movable and immovable property (dropping cases).
- Transfer the file to the Assistant Director General for Financial and Administrative Affairs or to the Director General for signature.
- Signing the quittance certificate, the repayment appendix and the attached letter and transferring the file to the records section.
- Export the attached letter in the quittance file and hand it over to the client.
The applicants ID
Persons benefiting from the service
Borrowers and sponsors
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?