Quittance for a paid-off loan
The Funds’ head office – Amman –Administration building – Legal division
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
.The loan should be paid-off in full
- The applicant visits the legal department.
- The legal department clerk verifies the applicant’s ID and identifies the entities to be addressed.
- Electronic loan inquiry.
- In the absence of any impediments, a letter of quittance shall be prepared stating that the borrower or sponsor paid back the loan extended by the Fund or guaranteed thereby, and that the borrower is acquitted.
- The acquittal letter is then referred to the records section to be given a reference outgoing record number and then handed-over to the applicant.
the applicants ID.
Persons benefiting from the service
Borrowers and sponsors of paid-off loans.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?