Refund the excess premiums
- Finance department.
- Branches of the Fund.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The applicant should be either the borrower or the sponsor.
- Having excess payments.
- The applicant shall fill out a refund application form at the Financial Department counter at the Public Service desk or the Lending Officer in one of the branches of the Fund according to the project location.
- If the application is submitted through one of the branches of the Fund, the application shall be referred to the general Administration under an official letter.
- The Financial department counter clerk shall check the application, print and signs the loan card.
- The applicant is then guided to the Directorate of Collections and Legal Affairs for the latter to provide an opinion on whether there are any legal obligations against the applicant.
- The applicant shall be referred to the Directorate of Internal Audit & Control to audit the application.
- Processing of the refund or the payable amount in the administrative expenses section via a check; in accordance with the procedures of the documentary session.
- Audit the check and the disbursement voucher in the Directorate of Internal Control and Audit.
- The check shall be transferred to the financial department to hand it over to the applicant, if the application was submitted in the general administration. Otherwise, the check will be returned to the branch in which the applicant applied for the service.
A copy of the civil ID.
Persons benefiting from the service
Borrowers and sponsors.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?