Signing the Agreement
Public service desk at the Fund’s headquarters
and all other branches in the various governorates.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
First: General conditions and criteria related to the borrower:
- The applicant must be Jordanian.
- To be unemployed and owns no enterprises.
- Has appropriate academic and practical qualification.
- The borrower shall not be less than (18) years of age and not more than (60) years.
Second: General conditions and criteria related to the project to be financed:
- The project should be productive and economically feasible in the following fields: (industry, crafts, services, commercial, tourism, agricultural industry).
- The project must be income-generating and labor-intensive for Jordanians.
- Departments and institutions where the sponsor (s) work.
- Productivity Enhancement Centers (ERADA), if the amount of financing exceeds 7,000 JDs.
- The Department of Land and Survey in case of mortgaging the property as collateral.
- The Social Security Corporation.
- Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply or its directorates in the various governorates.
- Greater Amman Municipality, other Municipalities.
- Commercial banks.
- The Borrower and sponsor (s) shall sign the Agreement.
- Borrowers or sponsors (s) shall sign guarantee checks.
- Prepare a check with the first installment of the loan.
- The borrower is requested to telephone the Fund after receiving the material from suppliers to be visited in order to ensure receipt of materials.
- A certified copy of the lease contract.
- Copy of the shop license with the original.
- A pledge to transfer the installment or mortgage the property.
- Proof of identity for the borrower and sponsor (s).
- Insurance checks.
Persons benefiting from the service
The borrower and the sponsors.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?