Visiting the project site to disburse the second installment
about ( 30) minutes.
Visiting the project`s site
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
First: General conditions and criteria related to the borrower:
- The applicant must be Jordanian.
- To be unemployed and owns no enterprises.
- Has appropriate academic and practical qualification.
- The borrower shall not be less than (18) years of age and not more than (60) years.
Second: General conditions and criteria related to the project to be financed:
- The project should be productive and economically feasible in the following fields: (industry, crafts, services, commercial, tourism, agricultural industry).
- The project should be income-generating and labor-intensive for Jordanians.
• Departments and institutions where the sponsor / sponsors work.
• Productivity Enhancement Centers (IRADA) if the amount of funding exceeds JD 7,000.
• The Department of Land and Survey in case of mortgaging the property as collateral.
• Social Security Corporation.
• Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply or its directorates in the governorates.
• Greater Amman Municipality, other municipalities.
• Commercial banks.
- After the borrower has contacted the Fund to confirm receiving the materials, the disbursement section shall visit the borrower on site to ensure receipt of the agreed materials.
- The competent officer shall prepare his report and complete the necessary procedures for the disbursement of the second and final installment.
- Prepare the check with the last installment and it will be ready within (10) minutes.
Official invoices with the letterhead of the company; indicating the purchase of equipment.
The invoices shall be duly stamped and indicate the value of the installment disbursed.
Persons benefiting from the service
Borrowers and the sponsors.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?