Updating the data of the profession practicing license by virtue of a court order
1 week from the date of application at the Vocational Work regulation Unit at the Institute.
(10) Minutes in the Directorate of Vocational Work regulation and the institutes that issue certificates.
All VTC institutes around the Kingdom.
Vocational work regulation directorate.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- Visit the Vocational Work Regulation Unit at the nearest institute or the workers classification division at the Directorate of Vocational Work Regulation.
- Fill out the designated form before the Vocational Work Unit officer at the Institute or the Workers Classification Division.
- The application is then examined by the head of the unit or unit clerk.
- Payment of the fees prescribed at the accounting office.
- The application is the submitted under an official letter to the Directorate of Vocational Work Regulation to issue the certificate.
- The certificate is then issued by the concerned department and sent to headquarters/ institute to be handed-over to the applicant.
- Proof of identity.
- Original profession practicing license.
- Court order.
- Properly filled-out form.
Persons benefiting from the service
Holders of profession practicing license issued by VTC.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?