Training fresh graduated engineers
Submitting and receiving the application: (15) minutes
Joining the program:According to the provided allowances and application seniority
Ministry’s headquarter / training and development directorate.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining serviceNone
1.The engineer should be Jordanian
2. The engineer should be registered in one of the engineering divisions in the Jordanian Engineers Association.
3. The engineer Should not be linked to any other work in his field since graduation
4. The engineer should not have joined any other training program
5.He must not have previously worked in his field
6.He must not have been graduated with BSc degree for more than three years
2. Submitting the application and documents to the office of public service for auditing.
3. Giving a refer card for the applicant stating the application’s number and date
4. Transferring the application to the training and development directorate.
5. Waiting for admission to the training in the newspapers and by the seniority in submitting application
- A copy of the identity card.
- One personal picture-
- Marks statement from University /Institute
- Marks statement of high school
– A recent letter from the union stating that the engineer did not benefit from any training program.
Persons benefiting from the serviceFresh graduated engineers
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?