Trading Data Dissemination via GL screens
After completing all the necessary procedures
Data Disseminations/ICT Operations Division
JD 6,000 annually for every station and it shall be paid in advance in the beginning of the contractual year.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Providing the interested party with an inquiry Stations for the purpose of displaying real time trading information, the station is directly connected to the electronic trading system through a leased line.
Conditions for obtaining service-The Company shall at its own cost and expenses provide a line connection with (64K) Capacity for each screen. -The Company shall provide a PC that has the technical specifications set by the ASE at their own expense. -The counterparty should name a liaison officer to coordinate on the technical matters. -The Company is obliged not to distribute the information to another company. Commitment to the provisions of the relevant agreement.
- Review the request and submit it to the ASE management to take the appropriate decision.
- Sign the relevant data distribution agreement with the company.
- A letter of request form the company that includes the following:
- The firm’s registration certificate.
- The company's articles of association and memorandum of association.
- A brief description of the firm's activities, its objectives and the volume of its investment portfolio at the ASE.
Persons benefiting from the serviceInstitutional Investors
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?