Issuance of import license
Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply/Trade Directorate / import-export section
10JD for the import license
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service1. The presence of the person concerned or their proxy 2. Meeting the requirements of used, renewed or stock electrical appliances as listed in the imports instructions number 1 for the year 2012 and their amendments. 3. Imports of construction steel and steel rolls for factories require the minister’s approval. 4. A field inspection report of tire retreading factories carried out by the Industrial Development Directorate
Partner institutions:The income and sales tax office
1. The documents presented are checked.
2. The form of import license is filled by the person concerned or their proxy.
3. The application is double-checked by the concerned official and is presented to the person authorized to sign for approval.
4. The application is referred to the income and sales tax office for checking, and then the fees for the import license are paid.
5. The data are entered into the system.
6. The license and application are double-checked by the official and presented to the person authorized to sign.
7. The applicant receives their copy, while the rest of the documents are archived.
- A valid import license
- A field inspection report of tire retreading factories
- The previous import license of the commodity if the applicant has issued one and its customs manifests
- A copy of valid import license
- A copy of the bank guarantee for importers of used, renewed or stock electrical appliances
- A copy of the customs application for importers of used, renewed or stock electrical appliances.
- An authorization letter in case the applicant was not the concerned person.
Persons benefiting from the serviceImporters of used, renewed or stock electrical appliances, tire-retreading factories, construction steel and steel rolls for factories and dual-use materials.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?