Establishing a loan file
1. This procedure takes 20 minutes.
2. The standard time to visit the borrower ranges from day to 1 week according to the program prepared in advance and distributed to the governorates.
- The Fund’s headquarters - the public service hall - capital governorate
- South Branch - Karak Governorate - Marj.
- North Branch - Irbid Governorate - New Amman Transportation Complex - opposite of Masaya Wedding Hall.
- Mobile units for North and South governorates according to the attached program schedule.
- Knowledge stations of the National Information Center throughout the Kingdom's governorates.
- Civil Service Bureau - Development and Employment Fund portal.
- Lending portals in the Jeezah, the Northern Badia in Mafraq and the Husseiniya area in Ma'an Governorate.
- Remaining branches in the various governorate.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
• Departments and institutions where the sponsor / sponsors work.
• Productivity Enhancement Centers (IRADA) if the amount of funding exceeds JD 7,000.
• The Department of Land and Survey in case of mortgaging the property as collateral.
• Social Security Corporation.
• Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply or its directorates in the governorates.
• Greater Amman Municipality, other municipalities.
• Commercial banks.
- Ensure that all the documents submitted are complete and correct.
- Fill out the application form for the loan, the declaration and pledge form.
- Open a file for the borrower.
- The borrower is given a revisit card specifying the date of next visit by the projects department to verify the information provided, and that the project in the proposed site is economically feasible, and that the utilities are available.
- Inquiry letter.
- Copies of the IDs for both the borrower and sponsor.
- The sponsor’s salary certificate or the registration certificate if the collateral is a real estate property.
- Academic certificate for the applicant or certificate of practical experience.
- Economic Feasibility study.
- Lease contract for the project site.
- The most recent electricity bill for the borrower’s housing.
Persons benefiting from the service
Borrowers and sponsors.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?