The Directorate of Follow-up, Collection, Legal Affairs and Full Repayment
- The Fund’s headquarters in Amman - Directorate of follow-up, collection or the legal department for procedures (1-10); and
- Branches of the Fund in the various governorates for procedures (1-6).
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
First: General conditions and criteria related to the borrower:
- The applicant must be Jordanian.
- To be unemployed and owns no enterprises.
- Has appropriate academic and practical qualification.
- The borrower shall not be less than (18) years of age and not more than (60) years.
Second: General conditions and criteria related to the project to be financed:
- The project should be productive and economically feasible in the following fields: (industry, crafts, services, commercial, tourism, agricultural industry).
- The project must be income-generating and labor-intensive for Jordanians.
• Departments and institutions where the sponsor / sponsors work.
• Productivity Enhancement Centers (IRADA) if the amount of funding exceeds JD 7,000.
• The Department of Land and Survey in case of mortgaging the property as collateral.
• Social Security Corporation.
• Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply or its directorates in the governorates.
• Greater Amman Municipality, other municipalities.
• Commercial banks.
- Remind borrowers and sponsors of payments accrual dates (3 minutes).
- Inquire about the financial status of the loan, payments and accruals, etc., whether by telephone or in person (5 minutes).
- Issue “Inhibition of arrest” letters to the governors upon correction of the loan financial situation (10 minutes).
- Issue letters to cease transfer of sponsors’ salaries upon correction of the loan financial situation (10 minutes).
- Grant the necessary letters and official statements required by borrowers and their sponsors; as per the need (10 minutes).
- Negotiate and discuss with borrowers and sponsors to find solutions to correct their financial situation,help and guide them to take the necessary actions.
- Perform full repayment transactions for loans, grant the borrower and/or sponsor quittance letters, hand over the insurance checks made to guarantee the loan (15 minutes).
- Conduct settlements and rescheduling of loans (15 minutes).
- Any matters related to reservation and mortgages (15 minutes).
- Field visits to the project site to view the progress of the project and provide technical advice.
Persons benefiting from the service
Borrowers and the sponsors.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?