Training of targeted groups for employment in small enterprises
Course start time:
- Determined in advance when the course is announced.
Duration of the course:
. The nature of the course determines its duration.
The trainee’s location or the nearest training center.
- There is no fee for these courses.
- Courses are offered free of charge by the Fund.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
Description: Training target groups at their location through a variety of courses in the following disciplines:
- Training in Information Technology.
- Comprehensive Computer Skills Training.
- Training in computer maintenance skills.
- Training in vocations and trades of all kinds.
- Training on management of small enterprises.
- How to start your own business?
- Training on development of small enterprises.
- How to develop your own business?
• Departments and institutions where the sponsor / sponsors work.
• Productivity Enhancement Centers (IRADA) if the amount of funding exceeds JD 7,000.
• The Department of Land and Survey in case of mortgaging the property as collateral.
• Social Security Corporation.
• Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply or its directorates in the governorates.
• Greater Amman Municipality, other municipalities.
• Commercial banks.
- Registration in the mentioned courses is done through awareness sessions held by the Directorate of Training and Capacity building in all governorates of the Kingdom.
- The staff of the Training and capacity building Directorate shall determine the training needs of the target groups and organize the necessary training programs.
- Attend the course on time.
- At the end of the course, the trainee will be awarded the certificate.
- Valid civil ID.
- Academic qualification for courses that require the beneficiary to have a specific educational level.
Persons benefiting from the service
Borrowers, sponsors or people who wish to establish an enterprise.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?